The past few weeks have demonstrated the importance of a robust supply-chain and the critically important role that Material Handling Equipment plays in the movement and delivery of goods.
As the leading supplier of lithium-ion battery packs, we appreciate the trust you place in us to deliver clean, safe, and innovative products to power your equipment. While the situation with COVID-19 develops, I want to provide an update on the actions Flux Power is taking to ensure we can continue to reliably meet your needs:
- Continue production operations to ensure our ability to meet customer demand
- Increase cleaning of our facilities
- Postpone non-essential business travel
- Reduce in-person meetings, shifting to on-line meetings
- Evaluate vendors for alternative options to minimize disruption
- Honor employee requests to work remotely when needed
- Communicate instructions that employees with COVID-19 symptoms should not report to work
Flux Power remains operational and ready to provide our customers with the lithium-ion energy solutions they need. Our Product Support department is available as always – visit the Client Support Center.
The well-being of all our employees, customers, and suppliers is of utmost importance to us during these challenging times.